Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First Post

Yes.  I have caved in, but I am sure Batman does not mind.  If you are one of the fortunate few to gain access to my blog, consider yourself unlucky.  Here, you will find musings on everyday life, sports, and politics.  However, what you will not find here are updates to my personal life, unless I win the lottery.  If such things happen, I promise, you will be the first to know--so please, keep refreshing my page.

Before I begin on my first topic, I thought you should know that I had to decide between Blogger and Words Press--well, not really.  I chose Blogger over Words Press because in asking Google's tool bar "Wordpress v. Blogger," the first website that popped up was a forum saying "Blogger."  After a little investigation, I found out that Google had bought Blogger-- therefore, I was a little skeptical on Google's placement of this particular forum presumably listing Blogger as the know-all, be-all of all blogs.  Needless to say, it worked.

In closing, I want to thank all my future fans who, as I mentioned earlier, are so unlucky to have found and navigated to my website.  I look forward in providing more fodder and food of thoughts for you in the near future.

Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment